What I see @ St Thomas Convent

The good old days “a flash back”…..

When I entered the school and walked towards the venue I could see few faces, I am sure I forgot every ones name, but a few I remember, I cant explain the feeling how fast my mind rewind 25 years back and displayed the good old days in the blue and white uniform, the first person to jump on me was Om. Rakesh even though he was our junior, he was one among us.



My professionalism vanished and I too become the same good for nothing Rajgopal who was not a charming person in the class, no one would have even noted me for good and bad. During the class days…tears where flowing but again my professional image gave me the courage to control from not falling out side.
Words are not enough to thank my friends who arranged this get together, more over to see our teachers, was a great experience…..with out their blessings we would have been landed in no mans land.. thanks a ton friends.


I could see few old “CRUSHES” floating around the venue, it was really sad that they did’t open up during the school days and now they could see their CRUSHES again. Let our friends not start the “CRUSHES” again leaving the better half…lol



I met almost every one who attended, there where lots of good and bad phases which we have crossed in our life, let me tell you guys joining hands will help us to grow better and I am here to do that….please feel free to communicate all the good and bad happenings, if we can support each other there is nothing like that in Life….


"Thanks St. Thomas Convent Palakkad...for every thing....."

Comments

Popular Posts