Table tennis

Who is not health conscious, even I am, I started burning my calories every day, earlier it used to be jogging and walking, but my second mind never allows me to continue, and its got stopped as quick as it started.

For the last one month I am trying table tennis, during my studies I have represented school in District level, as there was no other players in the school, and successfully I completed my game and was thrown out in the first round it self and I remember the game did not last for more than 7 to 8 minutes. But now the scene is changed me and Josi started playing Table tennis from 1st January 2009 and it still continues strongly, every day 5 to 6 games and as usual I lose the game and being my guru he is always happy when he wins the game.

To tell you the truth I don’t want to win with him, because if I win the game from the next day he will not join me, and will surely find some excuse to skip the game, so for the last 30days I am losing the game, every time I quickly grab the first 17 points and after that the game change, he will win…you might think that I am bluffing because of my bad game skills…do watch my game……I am dressed as Mr.Lee here

Comments

Popular Posts