What I See, Dec 6th

Dec 6th - Second Hit My preparations started yesterday, I had a decent hair cut and coloring , The tie, The Blazer every thing is in place, sure I will look like a decent party animal , Don’t wonder man it's Navy Ball (Navy Queen) to night.
now it's 7.00am dreaming about the evening I got up, there rings my jazzy yellow hummer mobile, Dallu on the other side, hey let me introduce him, he is the guy who choreograph the girls for Navy Queen, what else I need I am sure he had called me to give the tickets for the evening.
Me: Hi Dallu, Good morning
Dallu : Raj JI Good morning
Me: what’s newz man so early in the morning
Dallu : Raj ji Due to Mumbai Terror today’s programme got cancelled, but we got another ramping in Volvo race village, so we will meet there…..
Is it not the second Dec 6 for the young hearts like me in Kochi, we where waiting for so long, yesterday all the parlours where crowded, I told you even I coloured my hair.
Its sad….who do we blame for this,
Is it Pakistan PM Mr. Sardari or LET,
For every thing happening in India now we have the external hands, is it not the time for us to unite……………

Comments

Popular Posts