My Love

last night I was rewinding my love story, years of togetherness fruitful days all along.
I always love to express what I feel without bothering about the spellings and grammar.
Today I went back to that day when I realised my love....so I just scribbled few lines which I was suppose to write years ago.



                                            To My Love




Is this a dream?
Is this a dream?
How can a dream come true?
How can I believe everything is true?

Is that my love at first sight come true ?
Is that I am lost in the world of you ?
don’t know what I am feeling now ?
But heart filled to know my dream came true.

Is this a dream?
Is this a dream?
How can a dream come true?
How can I believe everything is true.

Put your head on my shoulder
And whisper on my ears that this is true.
Hug me tight
And let your heart whisper this is true.

Do make me believe everything is true
Do make me believe everything is true
I can make all your dreams come true
I can make all your dreams come true.

Comments

Popular Posts