what i see : in my wife


Today is our Wedding Anniversary; it proves Love is not weakness. It is strong. 

I am blessed to have so many good things in my life but the best among it is my Ruby, The biggest ever decision what Ruby took in her life is to marry me, that shows how confident a “Lecturer” she is. 

She Never Nags me

She Never SMS me with list of grocery’s

She never interferes in my work

She never complains about what I am.

She never communicates her emotions through short messages (SMS)

She never keeps the home messy

She never compromises my taste for food.

She never compromises for kid’s needs.

She never goes expensive

She never allows me to enter into kitchen.

She never bothers with whom I am with, she believes me unconditionally.

She never forgets to complement me for something I did.

We do fight, we do complain to each other but never it had exceeded the limits, She is so emotional so am I, but we never let any of our emotions go out of our four walls.

Nidha and Nihal (Kicha) are our blessings they are Mamma’s girl and Mamma’s boy.

Blessing from our parents and love from our siblings gives us more strength in life.

When Ruby entered in to my life, my life started flashing like a Ruby…when she tell her name “Ruby Rajagopal”….my name shines through, since her name comes in front.

The above qualities are more than enough for a partner, but I really doubt how much I gave her back.

Special Message to my Ruby : “Grow old with me, The best is yet to be.”

Comments

Popular Posts