My Facebook



Was simply analyzing my Facebook,










Earlier it was loaded with over 800+ friends, some good hearted hacker who was envious with my page deleted all my contacts, and all friends can see my post but no one in my friends list. Now i started regaining few of them but still lost many.




My Facebook as spy : gave me a chance to peep in to all the profiles and find out whoz dating with whom and also gave me a chance to see what my ex-girlfriend is upto. 




My Facebook as Relationship Manager : My first Facebook overseas friend Rejina Sreeram, Maryland, USA introduced me her sister and husband Mr. Teji & Manju were so generous to invite me and accommodate me in their house for over a month in USA to organize a event in Washington and New York, which not only gave space for me to live in USA also gave a huge additions of members into my family...still miss the entire USA team.

My Facebook as Event Manager : two years ago Seematti did a fashion show at Washington and New York the entire work was organized through my facebook right from Models, Technicians, Publicity and audience. 

My Facebook as stress reliever : Reacted on many issues through my Facebook right from Political to Police to Policy's the fact remains my back bone not strong enough to react in front of public and enjoy the likes I get. 


My Facebook as Matrimony : two of my friends met through my FB and they got married now blessed with a cute baby living in Dubai.


Comments

Popular Posts