NBC - Naushad the Big Chef

I am a vegetarian but i don't mind eating Veg food from a Non-Vegetarian restaurant, During my week ends i try to visit a restaurant . Last day i happen to visit NBC " Naushad the Big Chef's @ Kadavanthara Jn, Kochi.





The food was really good, but i am not used to that much of Ghee used in the food.  I think for Biriyani you need so much Ghee and for sure this Ghee give you a great flavor. Check the Menu card of NBC this might help you to know what you get there.  

Comments

Anu said…
Agree with u completely..I tried Buffet @ NBC, Bangalore..It's worth spending Rs.190..food was excellent...But can't say that customer service was below POOR. I mean awful. Tried to post my comment in his website. But the site is under construction. Since I don't have email id or any other way to leave my comment, am postin it here..Thanks in advance, Anu

Popular Posts