In China











I have been to China many times, I love Shanghai the happening place in the world, Beautiful Chinese Girls, The Night Life, The Beautiful Roads, The Cars, Tall Buildings, I can go on explaining one by one.
On my first visit I felt like I am in a wonderland, you know, my journey started from a Communist ruling state Kerala and I landed up in a country which is ruled by Communist.
I could see Roads, Buildings, Paddy Fields, Industries, Beautiful market places, which I miss in my state, my journey to the airport on those days was very risky, you never know your car will drop you in the airport in time due to the bad roads.
Even today I love Shanghai, I even thought of getting a job in China and settle down there, when I say this to my family and friends they wondered, they said you will not survive in that country due to many reasons, first reason is my food “I am a pure Veg”, second reason the language, no one knows how to speak English which I know a little, you should pay around Rs 1500/- per day for a translator. Then I decided not to shift from this Gods Own Country.
Even though I decided not to migrate to China my thoughts were behind China, after long months I got an answer why I like China so much, its only because of the Language “English”, my English and their English resembles in many ways, I seldom use grammar and all the words will have at least one mistake like what you have read so far, I am not joking here is the facts…
..read and judge
























































































Comments

Popular Posts